Experienced In-House Counsel
Our model is designed for the needs of small to mid-size businesses
- All businesses regardless of size need legal counseling from time-to-time, but small/mid-size business owners and managers do not have the time to visit a lawyer's office about frequent and routine legal issues. The result, they attempt to self-navigate which wastes time, energy, and most of all exposes them to risk.
- Concord Law will save you time by making house calls at your office to discuss, assess, and counsel on routine legal concerns for your business.*
- Those frequent and routine legal issues can lead to bigger and more complex problems if not addressed on a regular basis. Many problems can also be avoided by planning and preparing. A lawyer should know and understand your business to provide the most effective legal counseling possible.
- Concord Law will make recurring visits on fixed days and times so your business receives consistent legal services addressing matters with all levels of complexity and urgency. In turn, Concord Law gets to know your business and your people, and you get to know us.
- Lawyers charge Hundreds of dollars per hour with monthly billing cycles that result in huge invoices for small businesses with tight cash flows.
- With cost-conscious rates, discounts, and a pay-per-visit option, Concord Law makes legal services more accessible, affordable, and manageable by eliminating those large monthly bills.
Call now to have your own in-house counsel on a recurring fixed day and time to discuss, assess, and counsel on legal concerns for your business.
Dial 484-202-6992 or contact us online to schedule.
*Other than collection actions attempting to recover an outstanding debt, Concord Law does not provide legal representation in lawsuits or provide litigation services. Any matter requiring representation in a formally filed legal proceeding will be referred to litigation attorneys of Client's choice.