- New York, 2003
- Florida, 2004
- New Jersey, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- University of Minnesota
- Widener University School of Law
Background and Experience
In-House Counsel (10+ years)
DLS Discovery, LLC & DLS Claims Administration, LLC
• Accountable for all corporate legal matters - operations, sales, transactions, vendors, client resolutions, governance, labor, insurance, bankruptcy, litigation, and collections.
• Negotiate, draft, and review commercial contracts – MSA/SLA, Vendor Agreements, IT Agreements, NDAs, etc.
• Formulate, draft, and amend corporate practices, policies, standards, terms and conditions.
• Risk assess and originate solutions in accordance with business objectives.
• Proactive communication with all tiers of personnel on preventive and remedial actions.
• Consult and manage outside counsel on specific matters and pending litigation.
Attorney (Contract via Agency)
• High value commercial plaintiff/defense litigation Performance Materials Platform business units (i) Engineering Polymers and (ii) Packaging and Industrial Polymers.
• Investigate, assess, and advise on complex litigation matters for business units.
• Formulate legal strategies and resolutions to meet business objectives.
• Convey case assessments to staff, supervisors, senior executives, and outside counsel.
• Consult, manage, and coordinate with outside counsel.